Fashion Blog of a Newbie

20.8.09

The Purpose

I, V! , am on a mission of the upmost importance. My mission: Fashion. My objective: Get Over the Fear. Through out my years of schooling my wardrobe has been tamed by my pupils. Until now I haven’t had the courage to wear the daring, the nerve to attempt the unheard of. Ridiculing comments tormenting me with every “too bright” legging or patterned pant I wore. I admit some misfortune took place on my part; truthfully some things just don’t look good but the domesticating of my fashion, my soul, that’s pushing it too far. I declare this year will be different, my entry into the hormone injected, class obsessed, teenage hell, better known as, high school has lead me to test myself. Can I fully embrace my budding fashion capability? Well I’m going to attempt this great feat and I have confidence in a successful outcome.
I wish the same confidence could be found in the minds of everyone. Little do they know their lack of support just gives me even more fuel to prove everyone wrong! Upon many painstaking hours of thought I have gained my Inspiration for my look. Before I share that bit of info I would just like to say I know you shouldn’t try to copy a “look” and I have no interest in doing so, I’m simply just getting an idea of what I’m going for. Believe me direction is needed for someone as… day dreamy as me. Okay, as I was saying, I’m thinking Vintage like Coco Chanel. Why Chanel? Well I love pearls, cardigans, brooches, lace, scarves, and bows. Correction, HUGE bows! Kind of old lady, I know, but Chanel encompasses everything I love yet updated and timeless. Tres,chic.
Creating this blog is a way for me to document my progress in embracing my personal stlye and give me something to look forward to and also to give purpose to my life which is for the most part, painfully dull and dreadfully ordinary. If I act exceptionally out of character I will update it every week if not any time I can, sorry in advance. But I don’t even no if it matters, if your reading this your probably lost, or i made you look at it, or your bored and not even really interested in my thoughts. But I’ll continue to write and dream. Photos are to come. That’s it for now… wait FOLLOW ME! Okay have a great morning, evening, and/or night.


stay awesome
-V!

No comments:

Post a Comment